When we bought the Mas earlier this year it was just the fourth recorded change of ownership in 500 years. Which might account for the singular lack of records available. But at last .... we have found an old photograph, circa 1900 which shows some of the building and, somewhat surprisingly, it seems it was even bigger back then! An extra lean to barn to the west and a second tower on the east end. Maybe that should be our next restoration project? Along with all the others.